Skip to Main Content
Men’s Health Again Honors Eggland’s Best With 2020 Best Foods For Men Award
Tangy roasted red peppers kick up the flavor in this "eggs-cellent" spinach pie.
Make This Recipe
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, well drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Mix ingredients until blended.
Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 40 min. or until center is set.
Information per Serving