Quick Italian Spinach Pie
Tangy roasted red peppers kick up the flavor in this "eggs-cellent" spinach pie.
Make This Recipe
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, well drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Mix ingredients until blended.
Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 40 min. or until center is set.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|