These are the cutest and easiest Christmas brownies you will ever make.
Make This Recipe
1 Eggland's Best Egg
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
12 red chocolate candies
24 mini pretzels
24 candy eyes
a handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir the brownie mix, egg, oil, and water in the large bowl until it is mixed completely.
- Add into a greased muffin tin
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or under the toothpick inserted 1-inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips and use them to attach the eyes, red chocolate candy for the nose, and two pretzels as the antlers.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More