Ricotta Nest Pie
This Ricotta pie is the perfect addition to any Easter celebration.
Make This Recipe
15 oz whole milk ricotta
5 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4 Eggland's Best Eggs, large
4 phyllo sheets
- In a large mixing bowl mix the ricotta with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Add 4 Eggland's Best eggs and beat until the eggs are incorporated
- Set aside while you roll out your phyllo dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out the dough to fit your pie plate
- Pour the filling and start decorating using phyllo strips
- Bake for approximately 30 min and refrigerate until serving
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More