Rose Gold Christmas Tree Cake
Tree tray pan cake topped with vanilla frosting and rose gold accents.
Make This Recipe
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
1 c water
1/2 c + 1 tbsp oil
4 Eggland's Best eggs, large
2 sticks butter
4 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
2-3 tsp heavy cream
caramel corn for garland
rose gold sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, pudding mix, and eggs.
- Prep a tree pan with cooking spray.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla, and cream. Mix until smooth.
- Using a large star tip, pipe small lines to look like “branches.” Continue this all the way down the cake. Spray the frosting with a luster dust spray in gold and pink.
- Make caramel corn garland across the tree and add the candy and sprinkle ornaments.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More