Salted Caramel Brownies
Sweet & salty, these chewy brownies are great a la mode, or on their own with fresh whipped cream.
Make This Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F; spray a 9" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a mixer, blend butter and sugar together until light and fluffy; add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and pinch of salt and mix for 1 minute, or until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Bake brownies for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool slightly; drizzle caramel topping on top of warm brownies and then sprinkle sea salt on top. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||9g (40% calories from fat)|