Spicy Chipotle Egg Salad Dip
This spicy chipotle egg salad dip is creamy, delicious and a perfect party dip. Serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips!
Make This Recipe
1 dozen Eggland's Best Large eggs
1/2 cup chipotle mayo
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon salt
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with cold water by at least 1 inch. Cook over high until the water comes to a gentle boil. Cover the pan and turn off the heat.
- Let the egg sit for 20 minutes. Drain and fill the pan with cold water. Once the eggs have cooled, take them out of the water and peel.
- Chop the eggs into very small pieces and place them in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- With a fork mash and mix the eggs with the rest of the ingredients until creamy.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1/3 cup|