Spicy & Crunchy Snack Mix
This Spicy and Crunchy Snack Mix has a wonderful kick, but the dried mango offers an unexpected sweetness.
Make This Recipe
1/2 cup Tajín
1/4 cup Tamarind Syrup
1 cup Wheat Chex
1 cup Corn Chex
1 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
1 cup Oyster Crackers
1 cup thin Pretzel Sticks
1/2 cup chopped dried mango
- In a small bowl, add 2 Tbsp of Eggland’s Best 100% Egg Whites, 1/2 cup of Tajín and 1/4 cup of Tamarind Syrup. Mix all ingredients with a fork until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add the last six ingredients. Add the wet mixture to the snack mix. Gently combined until the wet mixture has coated the dry ingredients.
- Add about 1 1/2 cups of the snack mix to an air fryer. Cook for two minutes at 350°F, mixing the snack mix at the one-minute mark.
- Remove the mixture from the air fryer and allow it to cool on a flat surface covered with parchment paper.
- Repeat this process two more times with the remaining snack mix.
Recipe Notes: This Spicy and Crunchy Snack Mix can be made ahead of time. Simply store in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More