Spinach and Mushroom Eggs
Brunch vibes! This recipe for spinach and mushroom eggs is perfect for a long weekend. Serve with crunchy bread for ultimate enjoyment!
Make This Recipe
4 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
3 cups spinach
1/2 cup spinach artichoke dip
4 cherry tomatoes
French bread, sliced
- Add olive oil into a skillet and add in sliced mushrooms.
- Add spinach and artichoke dip to pan and combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir.
- Crack eggs into the spinach mixture and cook to preferred temperature.
- Add sliced cherry tomatoes for garnish and red pepper flakes.
- Serve with toasted French bread.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More