Spinach-Egg Breakfast Pizza
Breakfast meets dinner in this pizza that is topped with spinach and a perfectly cooked baked egg.
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon plus additional extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 to 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup plus additional grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon plus additional coarsely ground pepper, divided
- Preheat oven to 500° F. Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with parchment; sprinkle lightly with cornmeal. Cut dough into 4 pieces; stretch and shape into 6- to 7-in. circles and place in pans.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook and stir until just starting to wilt, 1-2 minutes. Combine spinach with the next 5 ingredients; spread the spinach mixture over each pizza. Leave a slight border of raised dough along the edge. Bake on a lower oven rack for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; break an Eggland’s Best egg into the center of each pizza. Return to lower oven rack, baking until egg whites are set but yolks are still runny 6-10 minutes. Drizzle olive oil over pizzas; top with additional Parmesan and pepper. Serve immediately.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|