Spinach and Mozzarella Egg White Omelet
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast? Try our Spinach & Mozzarella Egg White omelet today.
Make This Recipe
- 1/3 cup Eggland's Best 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Whip egg whites in a small bowl until slightly foamy.
- Heat a medium-size non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; cook egg whites mixed with water for 1 minute or until they begin to lightly set.
- Spread spinach and cheese over one-half of the eggs; using a flexible, heat-proof spatula, fold eggs in half over filling and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan; season with salt and pepper and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||2g (29% calories from fat)|