Spooky Pumpkin Cake Pops
This is an adaptation of the EB Pumpkin Mug Cake recipe, formed into cute little cake pops topped with festive Halloween sprinkles!
Make This Recipe
1 Eggland's Best egg (large)
2 tablespoons almond milk, unsweetened
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup pumpkin puree
7 tablespoons flour
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1 Tablespoon Vanilla frosting
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Pour mixed ingredients into a mug and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Clean any spillage.
- Cook for additional 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave carefully. Depending on the mug you use it may be very hot. Handle with caution.
- Let cool for 15 minutes
- Mix in 1 Tablespoon vanilla frosting
- Knead with your hands until fully mixed
- Make the cake balls with the mixture you have just created.
- Using the frosting as "glue", attach the lollipop sticks to your cake balls.
- Dip in vanilla frosting, add sprinkles, and enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More