Spring Time Mousse
Make This Recipe
1 cup Eggland’s Best 100% Egg Whites, room temperature
1/2 t. cream of tartar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 packet unsweetened dry gelatin
2 tbsp. sugar
- With your Eggland’s Best 100% Egg Whites in your mixing bowl, add in the cream of tartar, sugar, gelatin, and vanilla.
- Start beating your whites on medium speed. At first, your eggs will appear translucent and frothy. After 3 to 4 minutes, your whites should end up at the soft peak.
- Nearing the 10 to 15-minute mark, stiff peaks are forming—test by lifting up your beater to peaks holding their shape. If peaks are melting away … keep going.
- Divide into four bowls, add the desired amount of food coloring, add fold in carefully.
- Layer colors in a glass one at a time until you reach the top.
- Ready to serve. If parfaits are being made ahead, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More