Sprinkle Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
This is a straightforward but perfect recipe to enjoy in just one hour. It's awesome for our easter table as a tasty dessert. This recipe's best thing is the bunny shape our cinnamon rolls have and how fun a dessert can be with the right idea.
Make This Recipe
½ cup whole milk
½ cup sprinkles
3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
pinch of salt
1 package active quick rise yeast (7gr)
1 Eggland's Best egg, large
3 Tbs cinnamon
½ cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cups powder sugar
2 tbs heavy cream
4 oz cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Heat a saucepan and add milk & butter. Stir until melted and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt. Add yeast & lukewarm milk mixture, add egg and combine.
- Using a mixer, knead while gradually adding in the rest of the flour until the dough forms a ball & pulls away from the bowl's edges. You can also knead by hand. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
Making the bunnies:
- Roll the dough in circles as you will normally do to create your cinnamon rolls. Spread melted butter on top. Combine cinnamon & sugar & sprinkles on top.
- Cut some strips, roll and seal with a little bit of water and make the bunny ear form.
- Cover rolls in heavy cream. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- Mix icing ingredients until smooth & drizzle over rolls.
Recipe Tips: Make the bunny ears is an effortless thing, just cut long strips and make the form. You can use water to seal them to a round shape. The recipe will absolutely taste delicious.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More