St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef Sammie
Use your St. Patrick's Day leftovers to create this delicious corned beef and cabbage on rye topped with a crispy EB egg!
Make This Recipe
4 large Eggland's Best eggs
1 pound corned beef
1/2 medium cabbage
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the corned beef with brine seasoning included in the package for about 1-2 hours (depending on lbs) or until cook until fork tender or until 180F.
2. Cut cabbage and carrots into chunks and add to the corned beef around the last 30 minutes of cooking.
3. Toast rye bread and smear brown Mustard on one slice
4. Slice corned beef against the grain into 1 inch thick pieces and add to your sandwich. Include pieces of cabbage and carrots.
5. Heat a skillet with about 3 tablespoons of canola oil and crack one egg per sandwich. Cook until your desired temp. For sunny side up make sure the white is not runny and the yolk is set. About 2 minutes.
6. Add salt and cracked pepper to your sandwich and ENJOY!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More