Strawberry Trifle Cake
Easy strawberry trifle recipe that the whole family will love and enjoy. Light, refreshing and delicious!
Make This Recipe
12 tbsp unsalted butter, soft
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
4 Eggland's Best Eggs, large
1/4 cup whole milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 cups heavy cream, room temperature
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 vanilla pudding mix (follow according to box)
2 lbs strawberries, halved
2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a stand mixer add the butter and sugar on medium speed and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add in vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, then the milk until fully combines.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt combined.
- Butter a loaf pan and pour batter in pan and bake for 60 minutes or until middle is baked through.
- Cut pound cake into cubes.
- In a stand mixer combine heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whip to stiff peaks, then fold in the prepared vanilla pudding. Sliced strawberries in halves and mix with 2 tbsps of sugar and let sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Build your trifle - layer in your trifle bowl the pound cake, then pudding, then strawberries and repeat step.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More