Tamago & Pork Belly Sando
This recipe is made 100% easier with Eggland's Best hard-cooked eggs that are available nationwide. All you need to cook is the pork belly and assemble the sando-and enjoy!
Make This Recipe
6 Slices of Thick Pork Belly
3 Tbsp. Kewpie Mayo
6 Slices of Shokupan Japanese Milk Bread
Salt to taste
Pork Belly Marinade:
3 Tbsp. Gochujang
3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. White Sugar
2 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Chopped Garlic
1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- Whisk all marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add pork belly slices and let marinate at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Roast pork for 50 minutes in a small roasting pan, flipping occasionally.
- While the pork is roasting, chop the Eggland's Best hard-cooked eggs into small pieces.
- Mix egg, kewpie mayo, and salt to taste in a bowl-this is the toma.
- Layer the Tamago mix on shokupan bread, followed by the pork belly.
- Cut off the crust and enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More