Can be served as a warm appetizer with crackers. A crowd pleaser.
0 mins Cook Time
40 mins Yield: 12 servings
- 6 Large Eggland's Best eggs
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard or 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped Spinach, cooked & drained
- 1 teaspoon Pimento, chopped (for garnish)
In a medium bowl, beat together all ingredients except spinach.
Lay spinach in bottom of greased 1-1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
Pour mixed ingredients on top of spinach.
Bake in a preheated 350° F oven about 30-35 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Garnish with pimentos.
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.