Double or triple this recipe for the perfect, bite-sized appetizer.
5 mins Cook Time
10 mins Yield: 8 servings
- 3 Eggland's Best eggs, hard cooked
- 3 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 8 large leaves of Endive, washed & dried
- 1/4 cup croutons, lightly crushed
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Slice hard-cooked eggs in half lenghthwise; remove yolk and reesre in a small bowl.
Add Caesar dressing to yolks and whisk until smooth; add Parmesan to yolk mixture and stir to combine.
Chop whites and mix with capers, chopped parsley, and lemon juice. Mix well to combine.
Cut end off of endive and separate leaves; select 8 large leaves, and wash & dry.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of yolk mixture, and 1 tablespoon of egg whites mixture on top of endive leaf; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon crushed croutons and sprinkle with pepper. Repeat with remaining leaves and serve.
Notes & Suggestions:
To cut on prep time, use Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked & Peeled eggs.
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.