Quick and delicious, these single-serve quiches are a great way to start your day. Enjoy with your favorite fresh fruit for a complete breakfast!
5 mins Cook Time
5 mins Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup half and half, fat free
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 slice Canadian bacon, chopped
- 8 fresh asparagus stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 small white or brown mushrooms, each cut into 5 slices
Spray each tortilla with non-stick cooking spray on each side; place each tortilla in a microwave-safe cereal bowl.
Combine eggs, half and half, shredded cheese and crushed red pepper in a mixing bowl and beat well until blended; pour 3/4 cup of egg mixture in each tortilla.
Evenly divide the bacon into each quiche; place 1/4 cup of cut asparagus and 5 slices of mushroom in each quiche.
Cover each quiche loosely with a paper towel and microwave each on high power for 2 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through.
|Serving size 1 serving|
|Fat||9 g (27% calories from fat)|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Filed underBreakfast and Brunch
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.