Skip to Main Content
EB Baking Essentials: What to Bake for Christmas 2019
Switch up the vegetables based on what you like or what's in season!
Make This Recipe
- 2 cups cooked grains (quinoa, farro, barley, brown rice)
- 2 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch of Kale
- Olive Oil-lemon dressing (see below for ratio)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Olive Oil-lemon dressing
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ cup olive oil
Preheat your oven to 400F.
Toss kale and sweet potatoes with two tablespoons of the olive oil and lemon juice mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Roast on a lined sheet pan for 20-30 minute, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
While vegetables are roasting, poach the eggs.
Divide cooked grains between two bowls. Top with sweet potatoes and kale. Finish with a drizzle of the olive oil and lemon juice mixture and an egg.
Information per Serving