Bacon & Egg Charleston Dip
Delicious flavors are combined to make this unique new dip!
Make This Recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Handful of fresh chives, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 butter crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, chives, hard boiled eggs, and cayenne pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish and top the mixture with the cracker crumbs and bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and top with the bacon. Serve immediately with crackers
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||11 g|