Bacon Egg & Cheeseburger
Get ready for a burger that will make your taste buds sing—the bacon egg cheeseburger! This tantalizing creation combines juicy beef patty, crispy bacon, a perfectly fried egg, and melty cheese, resulting in a heavenly combination of flavors that will have you reaching for seconds.
Make This Recipe
80/20 ground beef
pepper jack cheese
thick cut bacon
1 Eggland's Best Large Egg
- Season your burger with salt and pepper, grilling over high heat to desired temp.
- Add a slice of pepper jack cheese to melt towards the end.
- While your burger is cooking, cook your bacon (I like to cook mine in the oven at 350° for 15 minutes and then sear it in a pan for 2 minutes.)
- Once your burger and bacon are done, cook your egg.
- In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter over medium high heat adding in your egg. Cover with a lid for 2 minutes until the white part of the sets, leaving the yolk runny.
- Build you burger, bun, mayo, burger, bacon, fried egg and your top bun.
Cook your egg last to keep the yolk runny. I like to cook the egg while the burger rests and then build everything together.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 burger|