Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Tasty and small. These can be a great addition to brunch or a fantastic appetizer.
Make This Recipe
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 5 teaspoons 2% low-fat milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Add the Eggland's Best eggs, cheese, green pepper and onion.
Separate dough into eight triangles; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups.
Pour the egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon.
Bake, uncovered, at 375º for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Information per Serving