Bagel boats are one of the better breakfast options for a busy morning. Just grab and go!
Make This Recipe
4 Large Eggland’s Best eggs
2 plain bagels
3 tablespoons pesto
¼ diced red pepper, diced
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1/3 cup pepper jack cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, crack 4 eggs, add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix diced red peppers and chopped parsley and set aside.
- Take a bagel, cut into crosswise. Scoop out the flesh and remove and make a cavity.
- Transfer the bagel slices to the baking sheet. Smear the cavity of each bagel slices with pesto sauce. Fill with red pepper mixture followed by pepper jack cheese.
- Now pour the egg mixture equally to all the bagel boats. Bake for about 20 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately when it is still hot.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More