Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Simple yet flavorful! The perfect afternoon snack.
Make This Recipe
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (roughly 1 pound in total), cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (Panko also works too!)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- Cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 450 F.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and seasonings.
In two separate bowls, add the flour in one and the whisk the eggs in the other.
Set a wire wrap on a rimmed baking sheet and lightly coat rack with cooking spray.
In batches, coat the chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess, then in the egg wash then in the bread crumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
Place on rack.
Bake until chicken is fully cooked, about 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Information per Serving