Baked Egg Dippers
These couldn’t be easier or cuter! Just add fresh chopped herbs + an EB egg to a ramekin…and BAKE. In just 15ish minutes you have a healthy little egg dish that tastes gourmet. Enjoy these on the weekend, serve the next time you host brunch, or make them ahead for a grab & go breakfast during the week.
Make This Recipe
6 Eggland’s Best eggs
Olive oil cooking spray
1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Pinch of sea salt & black pepper
Optional: shaved parmesan cheese
3 pieces sprouted whole-grain toast, each cut into 4 sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mist 6 ramekins (4-6 ounce size or small oven-safe dish) with cooking spray & put on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl stir together parsley, chives, and garlic.
- Put even amounts of the herb mixture in the bottom of each ramekin.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin and top with salt, pepper, and optional cheese.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and then switch to broil for 3-5 minutes, until egg white is cooked, but the yolk is still slightly running. Leave in longer for a more hard-cooked egg.
- Serve ramekins with breadsticks. To eat, use the breadsticks to scoop up the egg.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More