Baked Oatmeal Bars
These bars are sweet, but made with unrefined sugars and loaded with protein & nutrition from EB eggs, nuts butters and nuts.
Make This Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter or sunflower seed butter)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup dried raspberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts of your choice (We love pecans!)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or blueberries (optional topping)
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional topping)
Preheat oven to 350F.
Line a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, honey (or maple syrup) peanut butter and banana.
In another bowl, stir together oats, blueberries, nuts, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Spread mixture in prepared pan.
Top with fresh blueberries and additional chopped nuts before baking. (This is optional, it just make the bars more appealing to the eye)
Bake for 15 minutes or until it is set in the center.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|