Berries and Cream Dutch Baby
Make This Recipe
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Heat oven to 400°F. Generously spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
In 2-quart saucepan, heat water and butter to boiling. Add Bisquick™ mix; stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
With spoon, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth and glossy after each addition. Spread in pie plate (do not spread up sides).
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed, dry in center and deep golden brown.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese, whipping cream, lemon peel and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until soft peaks form.
Remove Dutch baby from oven. Immediately top with berries and cream cheese topping. Drizzle with honey. Serve immediately
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|