Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Make This Recipe
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 pieces of Applewood smoked bacon
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 dash of Salt
- 1 dash of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- Small handful watercress, thick stems removed
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a small skillet, cook bacon according to package directions until brown and crispy, flipping halfway through. Drain on a paper towel.
In a small bowl, whisk 2 Eggland’s Best eggs with milk, salt, and pepper.
Using the same skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until firm enough to flip about 2-3 minutes.
Flip and let the other side cook until the eggs are cooked through. Remove eggs from heat.
Lightly toast English muffin and set aside.
Place egg on bottom half English muffin, followed by cheese, bacon, and top with watercress. Top with other half of muffin and place in oven for 2-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Information per Serving