Blueberry Bread Pudding
Get ready for back to school with easy Blueberry Bread Pudding.
Make This Recipe
4 large Eggland's Best eggs
4 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cups sugar
1 TBSP vanilla extract
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir in blueberries.
- Fold in bread cubes; let stand until bread is softened, about 15 minutes.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake, uncovered approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Top with powdered sugar or whipped cream, if desired.
- Store in refrigerator
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More