Presenting to you the ultimate breakfast board! There's a little something for everyone here, so dig in!
Make This Recipe
4-6 Eggland’s Best large eggs
6oz smoked salmon, sliced
4 slices sourdough bread, toasted cut in half.
½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 English cucumber, sliced
3 radish, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
¼ red onion, sliced
4 pieces bacon, cooked per instructions, cut in half
½ cup blackberries
½ orange, sliced
Mini pancakes (optional)
1 tablespoon capers
¼ cup fresh dill
½ tablespoon Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium sized pot . Salt generously and add Eggland’s Best eggs when the water begins to boil. For soft medium yolk, cook eggs for 5 minutes. Cook eggs for 7-8 minutes for hard boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare vegetables and fruit ingredients by washing and slicing them.
- Cook bacon per package instructions.
- Prepare mini pancakes per package instructions.
- Toast bread and cut in half.
- Once the eggs are cooked, take them out and place them in cold water. Allow the eggs to cool. Then peel and cut in half.
- Now you’re ready to assemble your breakfast board. Arrange everything on a large wooden cutting board or platter. Garnish the smoked salmon with dill and capers. Garnish Eggland’s Best Eggs with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Serve immediately. Feeds 2-4 people.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More