Breakfast Egg Boxes
Mornings can be rushed, but kids still need a balanced breakfast to kick their day off with energy for their body and mind. These cute breakfast egg boxes can be made-ahead for the week and just grab & go. They feature Eggland’s Best eggs that have 10X more vitamin E, 6X more vitamin D, more than double the omega-3’s and B12, and 25% less saturated fat compared to ordinary eggs.
Make This Recipe
5 Eggland’s Best large eggs
5 whole grain English muffin halves, toasted
2.5 cups grapes
5 ounces cheese, cut into cubes
- Add Eggland’s Best eggs to a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes, and remove eggs.
- Put eggs into a bowl of ice-cold water for 2 minutes, peel, and cut each in half.
- Evenly split all the ingredients between 5 containers.
- Cover containers and store in fridge for up to 5 days.
- Time Saver: Use ready-to-eat Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs.
- Try other Breakfast Egg Box variations such as hard boiled EB egg + whole grain toast + orange wedges + almonds OR hard boiled EB egg + whole grain frozen waffle + strawberries + nut butter.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 breakfast box|