This nacho feast is a dish the entire family will love for any meal of the day!
Make This Recipe
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs (large), well beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6- to 6 1/2- ounces restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium (1 cup) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- Sour cream and/or Salsa, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Cook sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until cooked through and broken into crumbles.
Transfer to bowl, using slotted spoon. Cover; keep warm. Wipe out skillet.
Melt butter in same skillet until sizzling. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
Add beaten eggs and pepper; cook over medium heat, lifting egg mixture slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, 3-4 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
Spread half of chips in thin layer in bottom of prepared pan.
Top chips with half of sausage and 1 cup cheese.
Repeat with remaining chips, sausage, scrambled eggs, tomato and remaining cheese. Sprinkle with jalapeño slices.
Bake 6-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|