This breakfast pizza is such an easy and delicious recipe that the whole family will love!
Make This Recipe
1 can refrigerated pizza dough
4 Large Eggland's Best eggs
1/4 C milk
1 C turkey sausage crumbles
1/2 C diced bell pepper
1 C shredded Colby Jack cheese
Salt, pepper, & garlic salt to taste
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Lay pizza dough into pan and press up the sides.
- Prick the bottom of the dough with a fork. Whisk eggs & milk and pour over crust.
- Add sausage, bell pepper, and cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake 18-25 minutes until dough & eggs are fully cooked.
- Cut and serve with sour cream or salsa if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More