Still thinking about what to make for Easter this year? Try making some caramel pudding! This delicious dessert is actually super easy to whip up and only requires 5 ingredients.
Make This Recipe
5 Eggland's Best eggs, large
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
- Heat 1/4 cup sugar in the metal bowl you will be making your pudding in. Melt the sugar until it turns into a light amber color. Turn off the heat and swirl the caramel around to cover an inch on the sides and the bottom of the pan. Keep swirling until caramel hardens.
- In a blender, blend the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, salt, and remaining sugar until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour egg mixture into the metal bowl with the caramel.
- Place the metal pot with a lid in a larger pot with boiling water on a metal rack and steam for 15 minutes until the center of the pudding is set.
- Use a knife to release the edges of the pudding from the sides of the pot.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours until ready to serve, then place a plate on top of the pot and invert the pot to drop the pudding onto the plate. Serve cold.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More