Cast Iron Egg Bake
Packed with protein, this delicious egg bake is quick and simple!
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1 (8oz. to 12 oz.) greek style yogurt
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 2tsp, dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Heat olive oil in medium cast iron skillet.
Sautee sliced onions until lightly browned, set aside.
Beat eggs and yogurt together; pour into skillet.
Top with onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, herbs and pepper.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until set.
Uncover and simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|