These are the perfect swap for traditional tortillas. Fill them with your favorite taco or sandwich fillings. Each tortilla is just 45 calories, has 3 grams of filling fiber, and 4 grams of satisfying protein. They stay flexible & delish in your fridge for up to 5 days.
Make This Recipe
2 Eggland’s Best eggs
5 cups frozen cauliflower rice* (about 2-10 ounce bags)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Microwave cauliflower rice for about 3-4 minutes, until warm.
- Transfer the cauliflower to the center of a clean kitchen towel and let cool for about 10 minutes. Over the sink, twist the cauliflower in the towel to squeeze the moisture out.
- In a bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, and salt.
- Split “dough” into 6 even round mounds on the baking sheets (3 on each sheet). Press each into a 6” round tortilla shape. The dough will be a little wet looking, but it will dry out in the oven.
- Bake tortillas for about 20 minutes, until golden.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
- *Get cauliflower rice in the frozen or produce section of the grocery store. Or make your own by pulsing fresh cauliflower florets in a blender or food processor until it’s a rice-like texture. Note: When using fresh cauliflower rice, microwave longer (5-6 minutes).
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More