Cereal Meringues with Strawberry Whipped Cream and Banana
This crisp, creamy and fruity dessert is sure to make you feel all things Spring. From the light cereal meringue to the strawberry whipped cream plus banana slice this dessert pairs classic ingredients in a deliciously unique way.
Make This Recipe
1/2 cup Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites
1/4 cup & 3 Tblsp. sugar
1 cup cornflakes
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup strawberry puree
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add egg whites into a stand mixer and slowly add in your sugar.
- Whip until egg whites are smooth and fluffy. You will know it's ready when stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cornflakes.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Make sure to pile the cereal mixture a bit high. It will sink down as it bakes.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 20-30 minutes. It will turn golden brown. Test center with a toothpick to make sure the meringue is cooked through.
- Add heavy cream and sugar into a mixer. Slowly add in strawberry puree until fully incorporated and cream turns a blush pink color.
- Place meringue on a cooling rack and make sure it is cooled completely.
- Slice your banana into rounds.
- Place strawberry whipped cream on top meringue and top with a banana.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More