Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
This delicious and simple gluten and dairy free skillet cookie is the perfect treat to share with all of your loves. Use different colored sprinkles for different occasions!
Make This Recipe
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Vegan Butter
½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
Dash of salt
1 ½ cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
¾ tsp Xanthan Gum (Omit if your blend contains this already)
¾ cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment add the Eggland’s Best eggs, butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix on low for 30 seconds.
- With the stand mixer on low add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and then add the flour ½ cup at a time.
- Mix for 30-45 seconds, scrape the sides. Add the chocolate chips and blend for a few seconds to allow them to blend through the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 10-inch skillet and bake for 21-24 minutes, or until you have a beautiful golden-brown crust and a butter knife comes out of the center clean.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream!
Recipe Notes: You can make this cookie dough up to 3 days ahead of time and store in the fridge.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More