Chorizo & Egg Breakfast Tacos
Make these breakfast tacos in under 15 mins!! These tacos are made with savory chorizo sausage and packed with big, bold flavors.
Make This Recipe
4 ounces chorizo, uncooked
8 Eggland's Best eggs, large
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 corn tortillas
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chorizo and saute until golden brown and thoroughly cooked (about 6-8 mins). Remove from pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together your Eggland's Best eggs, and add 2 tablespoons of water. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour whisked eggs into the same skillet you used to cook the chorizo. Cook thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium pan and heat the corn tortillas - about 60 seconds per side.
- Fill tortillas with cooked chorizo, and place scrambled eggs on top.
- Top with salsa and red onions.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More