Classic Deviled Eggs
A delicious tradition, our deviled eggs are perfect appetizers for parties and simple enough to enjoy any day you want a special treat.
Make This Recipe
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs
- 2/3 cup low fat Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and remove the yolks. Mash yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Put the yolk mixture into a plastic zip-top bag and snip the end off one corner.
- Pipe the mixture into the whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||4g (68% calories from fat)|