Corned Beef Breakfast Sandwich
The perfect way to use up that leftover corned beef.
Make This Recipe
4 pieces rye bread
Salted butter for the toast
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 slices of corned beef
2 slices of swiss cheese
¼ cup sauerkraut
1 scallion, sliced
- Lightly toast the rye and butter both sides of bread.
- While it is toasting, cook the eggs over-easy with salt and pepper. (Eggs may also be scrambled or poached if desired)
- Assemble the sandwiches, starting with the corned beef on top of the bottom bread, followed by the egg and swiss cheese.
- Broil the open-faced sandwich for a few minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Top with sauerkraut, sliced scallions and top half of bread.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|