Simple and so very healthy. Make these Gluten-Free by swapping the All-Purpose Flour with a 1-to-1 Gluten-Free flour.
Make This Recipe
4 Eggland's Best eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour or 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Flour
2 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
Strawberries and bananas, sliced (optional)
Powdered sugar and syrup (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and salt.
- Alternate stirring in milk and flour, beating with a whisk until smooth.
- Add melted butter and whisk until batter is combined.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat; melt a small amount of butter in the pan (approximately 1 teaspoon); pour in 1/4 cup of the crepe batter, swirling the pan around to coat the bottom evenly.
- When the top of the crepe starts to look dry and the bottom is beginning to brown, flip the crepe over with a spatula.
- Cook for 30 seconds more, then place on a plate. Cover and keep warm while the remainder of the crepes are made.
- Crepes can be folded in quarters and dusted with powdered sugar, or topped with syrup.
- Boost nutrition by topping a crepe with sliced strawberries or bananas (or both!) and rolling up. Add a bit of fun by drizzling fat-free chocolate syrup on top.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||5g (34% calories from fat)|