Deviled Egg Hummus Dip
This dip offers a fun spin on a party classic.
Make This Recipe
- 5 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, separate the yolks and whites - yolks only in the hummus, whites for garnish
- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Place all the ingredients in a high-speed food processor or blender (remember, only the hard boiled egg yolks in the dip). Blend until a smooth hummus forms.
Spoon into a bowl or onto a serving dish and garnish with chopped hard-boiled egg whites, chopped green onions, and a sprinkle of paprika.
This is best served fresh and should be stored in the fridge.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|