Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Make This Recipe
- 12 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces, crisply cooked
- 2 cups refrigerated hash browns
- 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces fresh asparagus spears
- 1 cup seeded, chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 cups milk
- 6 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
In baking dish, mix 1 cup of the bacon, the hash browns, asparagus, tomatoes, 1/4 cup of the green onions, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the salt, thyme and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
In large bowl, beat Bisquick™ mix, milk and eggs with whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over bacon-hash brown mixture in baking dish.
Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Sprinkle with remaining bacon and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Cool 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
Information per Serving