Easy Ham-and-Veggies Egg Muffin Cups
These egg muffin cups are a staple in our house. My kids love it when we switch it up, adding different meats, veggies, and cheeses to keep things interesting. I prefer the oven-baking method, but there are also molds for the Instant Pot too. Just know that when you remove the egg muffins from the oven, they will lose some of their puff. No worries—they are still delicious, with just the right amount of richness. On top of the fact that these are a crowd-pleaser, Eggland's Best eggs contain six times more vitamin D than ordinary eggs, which helps build strong bones. A win-win for all! - Ashleigh Evans
Make This Recipe
6 large Eggland’s Best eggs
4 ounces diced ham
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
1/4 cup seeded and chopped red bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup grated mild, firm cheese such as Colby jack
Smoked paprika for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat the cups of an 8-cup muffin tin lightly with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the eggs, ham, cottage cheese, broccoli, bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Pulse just until well blended.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups, dividing it evenly and filling each cup about three-fourths full. Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the tops and garnish with the smoked paprika, if using.
- Bake until golden brown and puffy, about 15 minutes.
- Eat immediately, or let cool, cover, and refrigerate to enjoy later for up to 3 days. To reheat, wrap in a paper towel and microwave for about 15 seconds, or until warmed through.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More