Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
Packed with fresh flavors and perfect for any meal of the day!
Make This Recipe
2 tilapia fish fillets
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup of Kale
1/2 cup corn
1 cup black beans
½ avocado, sliced
2 cups cooked white rice
4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large), scrambled
- Cook 1 1/2 cups of white rice as directed by packaging.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the cumin, cayenne pepper and chill powder. Rub generously over the tilapia fillets on both sides.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for about 3 minutes on each side until its almost blackened and the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and shred with a fork.
- In the same skillet, add garlic, corn and kale.
- Stir and cook until the kale is wilted.
- Add beans and cook until heated through.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Pour eggs into the kale, corn, and bean mixture and allow to sit for a minute until they begin to cook through. Then scramble everything together.
- To serve - layer rice, corn, kale, and bean mixture, fish, eggs, and avocados.
Information per Serving