Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
This burger is anything but ordinary!
Make This Recipe
- 2 lbs. ground turkey (preferably 93/7 grade)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Eggland’s Best egg (large), whole
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
Divide the mixture into 8, quarter pound burgers.
Place the patties on the grill grate, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.
Information per Serving