Egg White Chips
These chips have ZERO carbs, are high in protein and perfect for when you want a little crunch, but want to stay healthy!
Make This Recipe
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, whisk Eggland’s Best Liquid Egg Whites, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 tsp egg mixture into each compartment.
- Optional – Sprinkle with your favorite grated cheese or spices.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the tin with a spatula and let cool.
Recipe Notes: Makes this with our Avocado Dip!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More