Eggnog Cranberry Cloud Pie
Light and fluffy eggnog filling with a bit of sourness of cranberry jelly!
Make This Recipe
9 ounces graham crackers about 16 & ½ full graham cracker sheets
½ cup Unsalted Butter, melted
24 large marshmallows
½ cup full-fat dairy eggnog
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
1 can of cranberry jelly
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows, two egg yolks and eggnog over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, salt.
- Cool 30 minutes, stirring several times.
- While you’re waiting for the marshmallow mixture to cool, whip the heavy cream using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, until medium peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into the marshmallow mixture.
- Spread the cranberry jelly on the bottom of the crust. Spoon the filling on top of the cranberry layer, smoothing the top so it’s pretty.
- Refrigerate the pie, covered, for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with whipped cream if desired
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More